Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning and welcome back

 I know it is a rare thing for me to be able to do a blog entry first thing in the morning , however I have a busy day today and this may be the only time I get to do it. So sit back, get comfy and grab your beverage of choice and join me in my adventure of Thursday Thoughts.

  As I said I have a busy day today, go to post office to submit my student loan papers and hopefully within 5 to 7 business days my bank account will be out of the minus sign and into the plus.  I also have to get a phone card for my cell phone, Trevor and I keep in though throughout the day via text messages, and well without minutes on my cell phone its impossible.  From there I figure Im going to be right by the Reitmans store ( my favorite and half of my closet is from reitmans).  I also may add, I have $75 worth of gift cards to use so it wont cost me a thing, and I have to use them by the end of this month.  I may get a chance to grab a chicken wrap from rotten ronnies and then get my ass to class, with a whole half hour to spare.  I figure I will use that half hour to study yet again.  I have a test tomorrow as well as a midterm to write.  Then I get to sit through another earth shattering 4 hour lecture on nutrition. Have I mentioned yet that next week is my last week of that part of the course? and have I also mentioned that by next Friday I will be screaming im so happy I could shit rainbows and fart fairy dust, just to say I am done that part of the course. From there we move onto the study of medicine, that my friends is more like it.

  I did not go unscathed from the ambush of the cat from heaven or hell depending on the day. Little dink got me as soon as my feet hit the floor.  He was under the bed and thought it would not only be fun to grab my foot, but to also grab my slipper and take it under the bed with him.  It is never a good thing at 6:45am when your bladder is full, your eyes are like two pissholes in the snow and your down on your hands and knees reaching for a slipper, the whole while avoiding the talons of the cat.  Just to piss him off, I waited an extra 2 minutes before adding treats to his kibble this morning. The dog after doing his I have to pee jig was let out to relieve himself, my coffee was being injected into my mug and I thought ahhhhhhh not a bad morning so far.  WRONG !  The cat decides it would be a good time to use my betty boop clad legs as a climbing post to see out the window and make sure the dog was still there.  After a bit of screaming, a few not so nice words and I think a hail mary I got the cat off my legs, and the dog back into the house.

 I come in the living room, sit down light my first smoke of the day and find out my coffee is still in the kitchen and one of my troops has not made it downstairs yet.  Coffee first, war cry next !  I get the same old thing, IM AWAKEEEEEEEEEE GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ! To which I reply if you would just get out of the damn bed when your called you would save me not only a step in my  busy day but also my voice.  Kids by this time are all accounted for, my coffee is to my lips and all hell breaks loose !  Maverick is laying by my feet, his usual spot, sound asleep after relieving his bladder and getting his belly full of kibble. When the cat thinks "hes looking a little to comfy" and pounces on his unsuspecting head ! Maverick startled out of his sleep of chasing his tail, rabbits , cars or whatever else dogs dream about , rears up bangs his head off my arm and my coffee goes flying.

  After a few F bombs, I manage to see if any of my precious liquid has hit the dog, only to find out it only hit the floor and the dog and cat are both helping themselves to my once yummy coffee, I can assume it was yummy because yet again I never got to taste it, it was only to my lips when the wrestling match got into full swing.  So there I sat no caffine running through my veins, and now have two hyped up pets !!!!  Maverick finally has come down off his coffee kick and is resting, the cat however is,,,still charging through the house like a bull in a china shop. 
 Good news is by 7:30 the troops were on their way to meet their big yellow limo and I got to talk to Trevor on his way to work. Life is great my friends , life is great.  May you all be blessed with calm uneventful mornings, and may you all be so happy that you to can loudly exclaim to all that will listen "I'm so happy I could shit rainbows and fart fairy dust"

No comments:

Post a Comment