Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

Hello and welcome back

 I am writing this blog entry from the college lounge, figured you guys would like to join me at school.  I am done lectures for the day and am waiting for the girl I get a drive with to finish up.  Today has been a long one, however it was a little more interesting then most days have been lately.  So get comfy, sit back, grab your drink of choice and join me on my epic journey of Tuesday Tidbits.

 I met my teacher at our local Tim Hortons this morning at 10:30am, I walked the ten minute walk bundled up to face that bitch we call winter.  It was minus 28 here today and I dont like the cold. I looked more like a snow bunny than a dignified college student.  I was wearing my comfy track pants , warm thick socks, Trevor's professional door deals are HOT shirt, ( hoping the flames on the shirt would somehow maintain my body temperature) , my green hoodie and splash pants.  Along with my coat, hiking boots, and thick mittens.  To say I put a new spin on the sexy meter is the understatement of the century.  However I was warm, made it there without incident and was soon in a warm car grooving to Paul Simon telling me I could call him Al.  I had to come to school early to get some help with the figuring out of compounds, and conversions. By the time I was done I  felt sure I was going to need help in the department of maintaining my urge to drink a few shots of fireball.  However I picked up on the stuff taught to me quite well and will  be writing both a test and a midterm on Friday.

 Tomorrow however, the warden is taking us on a fieldtrip for good behaviour.  We are going to my vets office to get a behind the sceens look. To some it may be new, to me its not, but hey its only going to take an hour and then I am sprung free for the rest of the day.  Then I will get to go home and cram for the test and exam..  Class was interesting today we learned about constipation in cats, MEGA COLON to be exact.  Put in laymans terms it means FULL OF SHIT !!! I 've got an ex husband who has the world record of having mega colon , he is always full of shit.  I think it could be cronic in his case !  So you see today my friends not only did my day start out like shit, it was also filled with shit. Let me explain !  I awoke at 6:45am not to the wondering feeling of good morning kisses by Trevor, and not by slobbery kisses from the dog, oh hell no , it was worse !  I woke up to the cat, the furball from heaven or hell, depending on the day and let me tell you he was not happy.  You see he is all out of canned food and to some that may not be a big deal, to him it was the end of the world.  He threw himself at my feet, sadly it was as I was walking down the stairs, he whined , he meowed , he sounded like he was suffering from MEGA COLON, but in reality he was just suffering from being spoiled.

 I told him to suck it up buttercup, eat your dry food and be thankful you have it because buddyboy there are lots of alley cats who live on fish heads and they LIKE IT.  He soon got over it, picked at his  dry food and to thank me for my love, yacked up a furball in my new slipper !!!  All and all not a bad day, from pussy puke to the lecture on shit and therefore lack of it I am thrilled to say I am done for the day and for that I can say I am so happy I could shit rainbows and fart fairy dust.  May you all be blessed with rainbows and fairy dust as well

No comments:

Post a Comment