Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally Friday Can I Get A Whoot Whoot !

Hello and welcome back !

  Guess what? It's finally Friday !!! My favorite day of the week as most of you already know.  The day when my everything, my best friend, the love of my life, my laughter and my happiness is back home and in my arms.  It is also Fireball Friday,,,, LADIESSSSSSSSSSSS you know what I'm saying !  So sit back, get comfy and get your shot glass ready and join me on my journey of Finally Friday how I've missed you.

  I awoke to sandpaper kisses from the cat at 6:44am, the alarm goes off at 6:45 !!!!  Damn you I say to myself , SELF  replies that cat is on a mission to drive you nuts, moses gives off a lovely purr to which I believe says he is in agreement with SELF !  I shuffle into the bathroom, take one look in the mirror and say oh sweet jesus have mercy on me !  My hair is a wild mess of cowlicks and curls, my eyes are their ever present state of two pissholes in the snow, and I discover Trevor's professional door dealers shirt that I wore to bed is on backwards.  Just as I go to sit on the turlet, Moses aka the cat from heaven or hell depending on the day, decides it would be fun to jump on the turlet seat. 

  My bare ass makes contact with his lovely warm furry body, and his claws make contact with my very cold, somewhat dimply bare ass.  He gives me a look like hey bitch, that aint how I roll, now get your ass off my head.  I tell him again until he can give me proof that he actually uses the turlet to move it or lose it.  From there I awaken the troops, from Luke I get jeeezeeeeeeee Im awake and Im not deaf !  From Isaac I get silence, this may be a good time to add that it is the only time during a day when that kid is silent.  In I go to tell him his ass better be out of the bed and his feet hitting the floor by the time my coffee hits my cup.  I hear mommmmmmmmmmmm,,, I dont feel good.  Oh for the love of God I say to myself, SELF as usual adds her two cents worth and says you have fun with that !  Kid is still in bed with what illness Im not sure, it could be the flu, could be hes overtired from so much basketball practise and games or quite possibly, he has the classic case of the friday flu.

  In my attemps to make it down our 15 stairs , I not only trip over the cat who feels the need to wind his body throughout my legs and feet, but also Isaac's boots and coat.  Great now I have two people trying to being me to an early demise.  From there I make my way into the kitchen, coffee is going to be good day, I am finally feeling better and will not only be able to taste it, but will also get to enjoy it to the fullest.  That is until the cat decides to make it known he is now out of moist food and he is PISSED.  He jumps up on our hutch in the kitchen where I keep my beloved fireball, he is winding his fat ass all around the bottle, it shakes, it wobbles and from across the kitchen I fly to save it from crashing to the ground.  I tell the cat he best hope he has more then 9 lives because if he had of broken that bottle, he would have been missing more then a few.  He then decides it would be a good time to start hacking up a furball, the whole while giving me the look of wait for it, I feel it , its coming, one more hack and oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeah there it is !!!! He gives me a smug look and says have fun cleaning that one ole girl.

  I kick the cat out of the kitchen and I swear to god he was laughing at me, As I am down on my hands and knees cleaning up his lovely treasure, Maverick decides I need some comfort and none to gently shoves his nose up my ass, I fall forward and put my bare hand in the fresh pile of pussy puke !! Just freaking lovely I say to myself, SELF says oh I wish Trevor were here to see this, he would really get a bang out of it.  Cause god knows he could never clean it up. The cat gags, so does Trevor !  A strong stomache my little man does not have.  I have already told the cat that once I get the love shack cleaned he might want to think twice about yacking on my floor.

  So now my friends I am off to clean the loveshack and wait for Trev to get home , figure cleaning will make the day go by faster.  This week has drug on like a dogs ass on the carpet !  I am sitting here with a smile so wide I could put a banana in my mouth sideways, just thinking of how complete our house feels when Trevor is home. I am so happy I could shit Rainbows and Fart Fairy dust.  May you all have someone in your life who tells you everyday how special you are and how much your loved, and may you all be so happy , that you to can shout to the world, I am so happy I could shit Rainbows and fart fairy dust

No comments:

Post a Comment