Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First entry of my blog, and wouldnt you know it I have a severe case of brain farts ! My thoughts are right there if only I could stick my tongue out and read them I would be good to go.  So I will give er a whirl and see where it takes me. First let me welcome you to my blog, this is for all you crazy nuts I call friends who tell me daily I should be writing a blog because I make them laugh, I just hope I dont disappoint !  Just to summerize what the blog is about, it will differ from day to day, some days it will be about my daily journey to becoming a vet assistant, other days it could just be random ramblings ( this could also depend on how much fireball I have injested) As my blogger name reads Fireball Friday, there is a reason for that and its actually quite simple, come Friday's Ive been known to partake in the drinking of Dr McGillicuddy's Fireball, a lovely concoction of corn whiskey that tastes like cinnamon hearts and is strong enough to make an elephant land on its ass ! So good is should be sinful and I am a firm believer it is the cure all for anything from a sore throat to hemmeroids, it will burn any germs out of your body as well as give your asshole 3rd degree burns the next morning. 

  As for the title of my blog, "Rainbows and Fairy Dust" that to is a simple explanation, when I am happy and not just the oh yes Im happy kinda happy I mean the happy that you just cant contain yourself happy, stay with me people, there is a difference but I digress, as I was saying, when I am extreamly happy I always say, "I'm so happy , I could shit rainbows and fart fairy dust" not sure why I say that , it just came out one day and it just kind of stuck. I have been known and am well known to loudly exclaim this upon recieving a good mark on an exam and believe me some of them are a bitch. 
 There enought about explanitory reasons of why I am writing a blog, and why the name of my blog as well as my blogger name now onto other rambles.

    Take today for instance, I am taking behaviours until next week, rather interesting course and chock full of shit I never knew before, which is good seeing as its costing me enough to go to college, why pay for stuff I already know.  It was not a very intersting day so to speak however it was filled with challenges as my days usually are, for those of you who will be daily followers of my blog you will see that my life is always filled with challenges but the main thing is I never let them get me down, I go along for the ride cause thats just how this bitch rolls.  My late father whom you will all get very aquainted with while reading the blog always used to say, " to never try is to fail" and on days when I wonder not only what am I doing but also what the hell was I thinking going to school , I close my eyes and listen close and can still hear him saying those words.  I dont give up on anything easily its just not my nature, I also have a quick temper, might come from being a redhead and having scottish and irish in my blood really not sure but I like who I see every day when I look in the mirror and thats all that matters.  Tomorrow I write an exam on what I have learned so far in dog and cat behaviours , from my lips to gods ears I will not only pass the exam but kick some serious whoop ass on it.  Well my friends that is all I have for tonight, check back tomorrow and see what other craziness has gone on in my life , I hope you have enjoyed my first blog and I promise you the next one will be even better. May you all be blessed with happiness so great, you can all exclaim, Im so happy I could shit rainbows and fart fairy dust.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad to see you finally doing a blog! You have a knack for writing! I look forward to reading more :)
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jana ! I just hope I dont disappoint lol keep checking back and I will always be sure to leave a comment on facebook when I update it, ps tell Miss Maddie, I hope she had a happy 3rd birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the first installment Lois!! Looking forward to the next. Glad you decided to do it. I agree, you definitely have a talent for this (I am seeing a book one day :))
    Roo

    ReplyDelete