Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Great friends from Far away Places

Hello and welcome back my loyal fans !

First I would like to thank you all for your support of my blog ! A friend of mine messaged me tonight and said I live my life vigariously though your blog, when is the next entry ?  Thanks Myrna that made me smile and made me realise even more how important friends are.  I never knew I could be friends with people Ive never met before, but I have.  There is Val, a sassy woman with a wickedly dirty mind. She gives me daily encouragement, tells me shes proud of me and has even given me great ideas of what I can do with high heeled shoes without ever leaving the bedroom, to put it quite simply, shes a hoot !  Next we have Ruth, my far away friend from England, she is the one who told me I need to write a blog, because she would go online just to see my status because in her words, it never failed to make her laugh.  We have shared many laughs, a few tears, and terrific recipes !  My dream is to be able to have her come across the pond when Trevor and I get married, and she is a fireball virgin, shes never had it before.  My special angel from across the pond, my forever friend !  Then enters Diane , oh lordy be where do I begin?  She to is a redhead, quick witted as well as quick tempered, I do believe we may have been seperated at birth, not sure how to explain the age difference but cripes I grew up thinking I was dropped off by gypsies because mom and dad already had 9 kids and wouldnt notice one more.  She makes me laugh, and you never know what could come out of her mouth next, the double trouble redheads are usually full of fun and antics , a true friend she is.  Next is Litsa. Now you should all know , Litsa is a lush !!!! Last friday night she kept leaving posts for me to hurry up and get drunk lol she and I are like shrek and donkey out on another whirl wind adventure, she is funny, sassy and did I mention a lush.  Cranberry juice with vodka is her drink of choice and I am almost certain its more vodka then the juice, but upon a conversation one night we discovered that her drink not only gets you smashed, it also helps with urinary tract infection , so to that I say, giddy up cowgirl and drink like a fish, its 5 O'clock somewhere.!  So there you have it , people I have never met in person, but cant imagine a day without having them in my life, truly great women who I am lucky to call my friends and think of  as my sisters.  May you all be blessed with terrific friends, and may you all be so happy you can all exclaim "I'm so happy, I could shit rainbows and fart fairy dust" 

2 comments:

  1. Lois.............I don't know what to say, thank you my friend, thank you for making me laugh so hard i nearly fell off my chair, you are truly one of a kind - lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiping eyes here--not crying...it's dust I tell you...for the months I had you all to myself I am honored...then came farmville and the need for adding neighbors--so add I did...along came Litsa and Diane...who up until now have also never met or been warned as to their "Mouthy ways"......each in their own ways "special" true--honest and a godsend....
    when the world gets tough--unite the women you know and let them keep you going with laughter--support--a reason to say Hmm never thought of that----
    though we may all come from all walks of life are of different ages...we have 1 thing in common--we embrace life...
    So there is always a good reason to buy new high heel sexy shoes--I say---wear them to bed with feet up in the air---they never hurt that way--and you get a new appreciation of Wow--My legs look so sexy...as Hap-penis is cuming your way!!!!!

    So tell Trevor that we all ant invites on the nuptials--Hell I want in on the Bachelor party too.....I need to break in some New Shoes!!!

    I've met Litsa as well as Diane and soon you and I will meet--you never know a visit to Montreal is required some time soon--you have a place with me here--bring the whole clan--I've got room

    Love you bunches
    shitting rainbows and farting fairy dust!!!!!
    Val

    ReplyDelete