Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Shinanigins

Hello and Welcome back

  I know I am seriously late getting my blog updated, for that my faithful followers I am truly sorry. So sit back, get comfy and grab your beverage of choice and join me in my epic tale of Saturday Shinanigans.


  Last night I consumed some fireball, ok maybe a little more then some, but it was all Diane and Susie aka slusie's fault.  Susie in ireland having a few drinks, Diane in Ottawa partaking along with me in some fireball or as she calls it firball.  We were drinking together via the web if you havent tried it yet I suggest you do its alot of fun.  Some 160 or so comments later , some of which still make me chuckle, I decide to make my way to bed, did I mention it was 2:30am ish???  Enter Saturday morning, 8 freaking am !!! Trevor is waking me to announce its time for a smoke, bathroom break and a coffee, all in that order, before we in the shower and get ready to go to Shediac to move him into his new apartment in Moncton.

  I mumble something about 5 more minutes, when the covers are then yanked off my very warm , pj free body BRRRRRRRRR I was cold in an instant and rather cranky in less time then that !  By 10am we are in the truck heading down the highway,  little did I know it would be the highway to hell.  Picture it , Fredericton -20 strong winds and snow blowing over already slippery roads due to that bitch we call winter who had just the day before made a very unwelcome appearance.  Actually the roads were not bad until we hit oromocto a mere 20 minutes away from our house.  We stopped and got breaky to go and back on the road we went.  Just as I had taken a bite of my bacon egg mcmuffin, the truck hit a patch of ice, its ass end slid, Trevor said F****KKKKKK and I damn near choked to death.  All is well hes a very good driver, I have by now managed to swollow my breakfast when the wind decides to play havoc with us, its tossing us around like a beachball on a windy day.  At this point I look at Trevor and say, if the roads are this F**KING bad here what the F**K are they going to be like in Moncton??? He just laughed and said we would be fine. As always he was again right, we made it there safe and sound, even though by the time we got to his old apartment I had said about 100 hail marys and im not even catholic and proceeded to the bathroom, to check my drawers fully expecting to see mud.  Thankfully I didnt see as much as a skid mark so off to packing up we went.

   Long story short we got everything packed and ladies this man tells me daily I have to many clothes,  upon packing up his duds, I want you to know, he has more damn clothes then any man I know !!!! 3 suitcases full, 2 laundry baskets full and by this time I am telling myself he best not bitch next time I buy as much as a new pair of bloomers.  SELF , actually agrees with me and says you go gurlllllllllllllllll but this time skip the cotton shit and go for something sexy.  We finally get all packed , loaded and are on the road to the new apartment.  It is a sweet apartment , decorated so well, and was ready to move into.  We unpacked a bit of stuff , but seeing as it was already furnished and we didnt have to move furniture it didnt take us long.  I am happy to report the roads were much better coming home .  We are now enjoying a nice quiet evening and to celebrate a new apartment, and making it there and back in one piece we are going to have a few drinks, me the usual fireball, i mean come on was there ever any question and Trevor his faithful captain morgan white rum and diet coke.  May you all be blessed with quiet cozy evenings with the ones who love you and may you all be so happy you can say, "I'm so happy I could shit rainbows and fart fairy dust"

No comments:

Post a Comment