Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Morning Sunshine

Hello and welcome back !

Had a fantastic night last night, Trevor picked me up after class, we went and got a few things at the grocery store, came home made supper, and watched the Waltons ( hey its a good family show).  Isaac was on the computer and Luke had decided to go skating at the rink down the street from us.  Trevor out of the blue announces that after he uses the washroom we are going sliding !!!!! People this is a another first for us, sure Trevor uses the bathroom on a daily basis, but we have never gone sliding together.  Hot Damn PB and Jam ! I am up like a shot, tucking my ever faithful Betty boop jammie bottoms into my socks, running for my splash pants, hauling on my hiking boots, tripping over the cat in my mad rush to hunt up my mittens the whole time saying where in bloody hell are they I know they exist ! And then discover hellooooooooo idiot you live in Canada a winter coat may not only be nice but also a necessary thing. I never thought to wait to get all my gear on until he came back down and I may add by the time he finally ejected himself from the throne I was HOT and I may also mention looking rather sexy in my winter gear , kind of looked like a little snowbunny.  Finally afer what seems like an hour we are ready to try out the new sled.  Not before Trev decides to fill a 591ml pop bottle filled with fireball, just in case his little snowbunny gets cold.

  Off we go sled in one hand , faithful fireball in the other, life is freaking sweet !!! So usually when your a little kid the hills look huge, but you soon discover as you get to be older the hill is not big at all. Not so in my case, the hill was big as a kid and even now in the throws of my 30's that bitch is still big.  For some reason I get to be the crash test dummie and go down first.  I am happy to report I fit very nicely in the sled, even with my moose legs, I guess now would be a good time to tell you that sure I am tall 5 foot 7 but I have a short torso and the rest is all legs 33 inches of the buggers.  In I get moose legs fully tucked in as I prepare to not only have my life flash before my eyes, but also have the total shit scared out of me.  I FLEW it was like I was a fairy flying towards my rainbow ! and I may add I also screamed, the people living near by either thought someone was being killed or the damn neighbourhood cats were on another evening sex marathon.  Pleased to say I lived to tell the tale and was able to climb back up the hill without kicking out half way up.  Trevor and I went down together a few times, that was alot of fun , what was more fun was watching him try to get back out of the sled, his little legs were kicking , his hands were flaying , he sort of looked like a little turtle on its back.  I guess that may have been a good time to offer him a help up but I was laughing to hard.  We went down a few more times and by then I could feel my supper slowly trying to come back up, to much thrill , excitement and bumps for this ole gal.  We grabbed the fireball, which I only had one shot of, and got back in the sled to go down the hill , why walk down it when you can slide down it, and came home. 

  We got the kids into bed around 10:30 and I watched tv for awhile , while he played online poker, oh and he even won a whole american dollar, we are living the Canadian dream now baby !. After that he got off the pc, I got on, cranked up the music, drank my fireball and had a great time.  At 2:30 am I figure thats late enough, Im no spring chicken anymore lol.  Well by 8am I was awoken by the dog barking, Luke was up and put him out but then forgot to bring him in.  Down the stairs I come, my wild hairdo going on, eyes looking like two pissholes in the snow, my faithful betty boop jammies and comfy slippers, only to near fall to my death as the cat decided it would be a good time to jump out and ambush me, apparently he hadnt been fed yet and he was in one word PISSY. I lived to tell the tale and went out to let the beast back in and make coffee. So there you have the epic adventures of mine and Trevor's first time sliding together.  May you all get to experience first time memories with your loved ones, and may you all be filled with such happiness that you to can say, " I'm so happy I could shit rainbows and fart fairydust"
 

1 comment:

  1. I miss the sliding hill :( Maybe I should move home haha
    xoxo court

    ReplyDelete